Sunday, December 25, 2005

Reminder

I hate dial-up

I hate aol dial-up

I hate using aol dial-up on a computer that can barely support a modem due to its obvious lack of hardware

I hate using aol dial-up on a computer that can barely support a modem due to its obvious lack of hardware and its overabundance of spyware and viruses

I hate using aol dial-up on a computer that can barely support a modem due to its obvious lack of hardware and its overabundance of spyware and viruses while staring
at a freakishly small screen which has poor colour contrast

I hate using aol dial-up on a computer that can barely support a modem due to its obvious lack of hardware and its overabundance of spyware and viruses while staring
at a freakishly small screen which has poor colour contrast and speakers that are so static filled that you can't tell the difference between Paul Brandt and Pink

I hate...

No comments: