Sunday, October 08, 2006

My Back: Part the First

My back is scabby and gross right now...
and itchy... oh so itchy...
So it's not really the best time to be taking (and posting) photos of it's current state...

But I did say I would post pics, so here goes nothing...


This is me... leaning forward...


Me leaning forward with roommate...

Brent Working hard


Brent Admiring his work

And finally, everything that had been completed when my roomies came to visit...


More was done (about 2 hours) but due to the amount of bleeding I was doing we decided to stop... All the outlines are done, so the next time I post pictures, it will be a complete tattoo in shape... just not in colour..

The plan is to do the colouring over a few short visits (so that we don't risk the heavy bleeding again)...

either way, it's very exciting...

12 comments:

Astley said...

Ok...so I think you should explain the idea behind wanting the look of this tattoo. I think it looks great.

-J said...

Oh my... Looks good, Look forward to the finished product :)

Anonymous said...

wow tattoos are so sexy

neal said...

The inspiration for the tattoo, of course, is revelations 12 (first 6 verses)

The look is just tying in heritage (because spending time in kingcome for the funerals in '05 reminded me how beautiful it can be)...

That is all...

morgan said...

i like it, it's hawt neal! it's going to look amazing with color too

Alyson Sunny said...

It looks hot Neal!

Share said...

it's amazing, neal.

Lauren said...

ouch . . . it looks sore- but good! It'll be awesome when it's fully completed!

Anonymous said...

looking good neil, as an avid watcher of Miami Ink this is quite exciting to see it happening on someone i know!!

Anonymous said...

wow neal.... your hot.
i think its awesome you are getting that done...
sex is manditory

melancholy meditation said...

All I can say is: people told me that you looked different after the summer...and you really do! The tattoo is great, but anyone can tell you that. I just wanted to go along with the masses and tell you how ridiculously good looking you are. And picking the scab off of that would be so much fun...but don't !

Anonymous said...

i think i speak for everyone when i say... the excitement of the tattoo has worn off. frankly, nobody even cares anymore and i'm feeling the need for an update!
ahaha, just kidding. the tattoo is still VERY exciting! and EVERYBODY still cares... well, most people do anyways. but for real, you need to update for me. because i never see you anymore, how else am i going to find out about your homoerotic love affairs?!
-morg