Monday, January 22, 2007

The truth

Have you ever told someone how you really truely felt?

Sometimes it takes a lot of courage, but it usually ends up paying off... right?

I told my boss how I felt...

I don't appreciate being told, on one hand, that if I treat the druggies the crackheads and thw whores any different than any of the rest of the customers I'll be fired, but, on the other hand, being told that I'm being too nice to the widower who's son has left her to California to live happily with his wife...

And then not being told the work schedual more than 48 hours in advance (that's right folks I was schedualed to work sunday morning... but I wouldn't have found that out until I went into work at 11pm on friday night... giving me all of 34hours between when i got off and when I started...)

needless to say i said no to that idea...

Actually... I didnt say no... I said never... I also said something along the lines of "if I'm expected to do my job then why the hell aren't you doing your job"...

So keeping up with that tradition...

You're a crazy bitch... and living in the same house with you has been the bane of my existence for the last two months... No, I dont think your behaviors are normal or justified; in fact I think childish and deviant are much more accurate.

I swallow my toungue every time you ask me for advice because telling the truth would make our living situation that much more unbearable.

And no, I didn't want this FUCKING bed in my goddamn room...

That's why it's never been set-up...

In fact I'll return it soon...

Enjoy...

God that felt good

On the plus side... only a few more months til I move out...

=D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only a few more months Neal, I know you can do it!! *hugz*

neal said...

I enjoy living with Chellesie and Evan well enough... So it's not a problem making it the "home stretch"...

But as you know, the walls here are only so thick, so if Steph thinks I can't hear her, she's wrong... So I'll be as civil as is given back to me, and hopefully all will end well...

Anonymous said...

its almost 6am!!!! woot woot i drank alot of coffee!!
so i went to sevey hopeing you were working cuz i figured you'd be the only other human awake right now.
you weren't..
it was the scareeeest walk of my life.
i wanted to cry
only after the truck full of aboriginal males started stalking me.
thats when i started running into the alley...
regan = smart.
i know.