Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Message for the E-Stalkers

I think I've been getting too much vitamin D as of late... I really need a week or two where I can lock myself indoors...

My tanlines are becomming unhealthy, really they are.

I spent near all of my sparetime these last few days watching a show called Dexter. And I'm sure all the highlands people are tired of hearing about it, but I really do feel that show is the best I have seen in a long time (thanks pastor 'drew).

The premise is the life and adventures of a csi-style blood-spatter-analysis guy. The twist is he's a sociopath witha desire to kill, and uses his relations within the police force to track down and murder serial killers.

The characters are all so... developed? I dunno. They feel like real people, and interact how you would expect real people would react. All of them.

The show is graphic (think if CSI didnt have to worry about being syndicated for a 1pm afternoon slot) and a lot of the time the only thing that gets you through it is the fact that the sociopathic protaganist gets his jollies from a crime scene (btw, I should mention that if you have a queasy stomache, this show probibly wont be for you... it gets pretty grotesque).

The entire first season was rivetting. I honestly couldn't wait to watch the next episode (even though I had to) and now I cant wait for it to get on DVD so I can watch it again with the bonus features...

Yup...

I should probibly sleep...

Everyone be aware that August first is take back the rainbow day... feel free to ask for an explainatio)

No comments: