Friday, September 07, 2007

BC party

So at the risk of offending people in BC that I havent seen since arriving the other day (and possibly wont see due to the busyness and nature of my visit) here I am.

I've spent most of my trip out here quite sick. First it was because of the rapid and all-encompassing strip-mall-ification of my home town... Swear to god, I love starbucks... but theres like 11 more within walking distance of my parents house... and my parents live on a farm which is moderately well removed from from the city (although they do have city water, dsl internet connections, mail boxes, and garbage pick-up... all those modern conveniences I didnt get in my 12 years living here)

But yes... and if it isnt a strip mall, its a cancerous growth of townhomes... Don't worry folks... 300k will get you a nice little starter townhome with a LOVELY view into the bedroom of the exact same townhouse across the 14' wide alley (from both the front and back)

My parents dog's hate me... well... the jack russel terrier does... she just snarls and bites whenever I am nearby. The chiuauas just pee... on whatever and whoever is near them when I am around...

Yup...

I suppose I should make the most of my visit and get off the computer. I dedicate this video to Matty, Amb-sie-poo, and -J...

1 comment:

-J said...

It amazes me how you find some of these videos on youtube.