Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I suppose it is true what they say...

Parents are a lot easier to live with when you don;t live with them..

The 'rents were down for the weekends... which was special (as I think I said before, this is the first time they've visited me since they dropped me off 3 years, 11 months, and 11 days ago... not that I'm counting)

We went to heritage days... Which was interesting... I thought I could eat way more food...

Somewhere between the eritrean himbasha, and the nicaraguan nacatamales, I filled right up...

Well... It could have been the heat and the 2 hours of sleep...

regardless...

We also checked out the Royal Alberta Museum... Their specialty exibits right now are foreign prostitutes and mail order catalogues...

Coincidence? I think not...

gah... I'm suddenly quite tired...

More stories to come... including the famous "how I almost quit my job" and the ever popular "look, is blinks, beeps, and makes me happy"... as told by neal

4 comments:

neal said...

chicken, of course

Anonymous said...

Especially when you have parents that treat you as an adult and they enjoy you as equals. When parents still treat you like their kid, it may not be better. My mom has treated us (all 5 of us) as an equal after we moved out. We have become better friends.

mattyk said...

sometimes my dad makes shepards pie.

-matty k

Anonymous said...

when did you almost quit your job??