Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Milk!

So, yesterday, I did something I never thought I would ever do...

I, with some of my friends, chose to endure the pain and uncomfort that results from chugging four (yes 4) litres of milk...

Now, I know youre thinking "what an idiot" but we took a lot of things into consideration...

1) the basic-ness of the milk would neutralize the stomache acid (so as to limit the damage to our body as the milk inevitably comes back up)

2) the location was a lawn, so as to allow us t puke freely without worry of having to scrape up the puke ice afterwards

3) the competition was held before breakfast, so as to limit the amount of chunk present in the yahk fluid


I must say, the event was a success. I may not have won, but in the hearts and minds of the 20 or so people who had congregated to watch us make fools of ourselves, we were all winners

I finished a good 5 minutes behind the winner, not something Im proud of, but I am certainly not going to feel dissappointed about 4 litres in 20 minutes...

One way I did win was in dynamic of the puking. i had a very large spray, good pressure and a wide coverage area. I, by far, puked the most... Something I am very grateful for, as I did not have to endure th hours f pain and pot competition cookie tosses.

Oh... Something I forgot t mention, not only did we drink milk, we were drinking homo milk... Thats right 3.25% fatty goodness -I couldnt find half/half in a four litre jug >=/

Oh well

Oh.... And I got the RA job again, found out yesterday (go me!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats disgusting.

You're hilarious and my hero in a sad kind of way.

Congrats on the RA job
-Regan

Anonymous said...

props to neal!

Unknown said...

Oh Neal...what are we ever gonna do with you?

You should check out the Jackass version of that stunt. They do it, one with white milk, one with chocolate, and one with strawberry...it's one of the most disgustingly entertaining things I've ever seen in my life. I can sent it to you next time you see me online if you want.

Alyson Sunny said...

I do not know about you Neal, but for one thing, watching the milk drinking contest sure relived alot of stress!! Oh hthe joys of going to Concordia! And congrats on becoming RA again.
Luv Al