Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Lucky Day

So I may or may not have gone to the bar tonight....

And I may or may not have had too much to drink...

But either way, I have a story to tell, and it happens to be that it makes me, probibly, thr happiest Ive been in months!

So I go to (or dont go to, which ever may have been the case) Esmereldas (or ezzies in lamens terms) in order to celebrate the birthday of a young woman whom I have never personally met... Her name is Kristen, and I bought her a shot of amaretto and kalua as a birthday shot, but I digress...

So the thirty dollars I started the night off with is slowly being withered away with drinks for myself as well as birthday shots, so I decide to take out money...

Now, I would say that i am a relatively good planner and, due to the $1.75 surcharge on withdrawls, decide to take out more money than I anticipate spending so as to allow me to have cash for the remainder for the week...

When it comes time for me to remove my money from the money receptacle, I reach my hand out and pull out a wad of money..
I count it to make sure that the amount I requested is the amount recieved and am quite surprised to find $120...

I double check my recipt, to ensure that i hadnt pressed the wrong button instead...

Sure enough, I had pressed the $80 buton...

So now Im $40 richer than I should be, and I attribute said fact to some drunk who obviously forgot to grab his cash when he left...

I quickly joined said drunk in the land of make-bellieve (caused by my anibriated state... paid for by his foolishness)...

Anyways... I figured this was blog worthy...

Hopefully this is all legible...

No comments: