Sunday, April 17, 2005

Year End

Well... as I'm sure you know, its the end of the school year...

I'm about ready to go home, for sure, but it's starting to get all sad.

My friends have started packing their things, and they'll be gone within the next two weeks...

Finals start tomorrow; Joy!!!


Oh, and choir tour is gonna be wicked fun! We have planned out a week of extremes. Hot Springs, Paint Ball, Lazer Tag, Coffee... mwahahahahaha

I got a call from my Petro Can boss a few days ago, wondering when i would be back... I'm not entirely sure yet, but I should be back in good time after our final concert...

I'll put a few more random posts like this before the year is up, and hopefully once I readjust to dial-up I'll start reposting all my cool petro can stories (which is why your all here anyways, right?)

No comments: