Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Chemistry

I beginning to think that maybe I should be putting an effort into stuff...

but then again, I keep getting clues that I am at least meeting the status quo for a majourity of my life..

Examples, my entire chemistry class had to learn about Mannich Reactions, Reformatsky Reactions, and Pinacol Synthesis in the last short little while, as it says explicitly that these topics will be on our exam today...

I was not impressed...

I like gringnard reagents and dies-alder synthesis... easy things to remember, and to do...

but all this other stuff is crap... I dont even remember it being in the lecture, and I can't find it in the textbook (I resorted to searching www.organic-chemistry.org in order to find out what these words even mean)... not that thats a bad thing... I mean, anything is more comprehensive than our textbook... I think I learned more chemistry in my biology class (I jest... really I do)

Alas, I really just need to suck it up... 4 more hours (2 if the exam goes really bad) and I wont have to think a chemical thought for another 4 months...

Summer break is upon us! Woot woot woot!!!

See you all on the other side

No comments: