Tuesday, November 30, 2004

November Ends, blahs continue

So, Im lying in bed this morning, thinking "Whats the easiest way to piss myself off"... Well, not really, but I was thinking... And thats the part that annoys me, I can't turn off my brain, and its driving me nuts...

"you're so stupid" it yells me...

"why didn't you do this sooner" another voice pipes in...

"guys, back off and leave him alone, it's my turn to torment him" shouts a third...

If I wasn't so certain that these voices are caused by stress and sleep deprivation, I would be certain I was developing some severe schizo tendencies...

But alas, I have no one to blame but myself for this awful predicament I am in... Since when did I become this lazy... And I mean really, Ive reached new levels of laziness that are beyond comparison to any level of laziness I have ever achieved in my lazy past...

Really, I'm putting vegtables in hospital beds to shame, at least they have to struggle to breath (perhaps the ones on repirators are lazier to me, but I'm thinking it takes a lack of laziness in order to learn how to talk through blinking...)

So as it sits now, if I refrain from sleeping for the next three weeks, I will be able to pass all my classes... It wouldn't be the first time, trust me...

But I've reached a point where it doesn't really matter, cuz insofar as sleeping goes, I prefer it over essay writing any day of the week...

Perhaps my professors will understand my plight?

lol

I kid myself...

Im beginning to think that professors are heartless beasts...

I recieved a lecture from one of my profs when I prayed for focus... Perhaps hes on to me...

Usually professors don't realise I haven't a clue until after they grade my papers...

At least I wont be accused of being a female-hater this time around...

Swear to god, if my Chem teacher tells me I hate polyester im gonna smack him upside the head... Im so fed up with the polyester paper that its not even funny... I can regurgitate all the information necissary to complete it... polyester is the result of esterfication of dimethyl terephthalate with ethylene glycol at 240C to give bis-(2-hydroxyethyl)terephthalate and methanol, followed by an increase in temperature to 270C causing polymerization via self esterfication resulting in poly(ethylene terephthalate) and ethylene glycol... Throw in a few diagrams, the uses for polyester, the manufacturing companies and the amounts the produce and voila, a ten apge paper... Problem? I don't have valid reference material...

9/10 pages I've found have a littl tagline at the bottom stating "such and such is not responsible for any inacurate information found on this site"

Whens the last time you read a textbook that said "by the way, anything you read in this book may not be true, but hey, you can't sue us! mwahahahah"

It doesn't happen...

Needless to say, Im contemplating just using the retarded references simply for the ability to have the paper done...

Ugh, I hate this so much...

Oh and everyone else around is stressing out...

Well, minus a few friends...

Speaking of which, I'm getting quite happy with the calibre of friends I'm managing to pull off... If only they knew how horrible of a person I really am :)

In all seriousness, I think I'm gaining my new friends at the expense of my old ones... Not that this is a concious choice, but the new friends are around a lot more... By that I mean, we have more social connections that lead us to hang out more... And Im beginning to think that because the new friends are so accessable, the old ones are hitting the back burner...

Oh well, not a whole lot I can do about that right now, unless one of them would like to complete this fricken polyester report for me...

It would be big points on the Neal favouritism scale...

*sigh*

I'm not really sure what else there is to say...

Oh, about my recently aquired addiction...

I love it so much... I'm not sure if its the nicotine or the deprivation of oxygen caused by inhaling carbon monoxide/dioxide, but the feeling after a cigarette is amazing... Health risks aside, I think smoking is right up there with body modifications...

Oh!

Good news, my Petro Can boss called me, and asked if I wanted to work over winter break!

Saweet!

I hope I get lots of stat days!

Not to mention, I should have lots f great stories for over the break...

Anyways, I should really be getting to bed, its oh so very late... gnight!

No comments: