Monday, December 06, 2004

Welcome to December!

So... Needless to say, I have survived... By the skin of my teeth, and a little worse for wear...

Im certain I'm going to fail Chem 321... Ive come to terms with this... needless to say, im in no hurry to finish the paper... Meh... I made a valiant effort (lol, the lies I tell myself)

Umm...

Things are going good, this weekend was hectic with all the concerts and all... They went really well...

I'm looking forward to going back to work at petro can for a few weeks... i know its sad, eh?

Umm...

Yeah, thats pretty much everything...

Oh, and just so everyone knows, and so noone worries, I've decreased my smoking severly, almost to the point of social smoker...

Umm...

yeah...

Oh... and worked this weekend... if I really want to call it work that is... I was asleep or at concerts for most of it, lol... Stupid kids, I hope one of them caught pnemonia and died..

Well... not really...

but it might be funny..

One of my friends turned 18 today... Mwahahah

We're going to the bar tonight... he was all like "I don't want to get to drunk"

1) today is the last day of classes
2) It is his 18th birthday today
3)Exams are do not start until Thursday

This boy will be lucky if he can walk to his exam on saturday ;)

I'm so horrible...

What kind of example am I...

lol

example

me?

No comments: