Thursday, February 09, 2006

Bleh

Soooo...

Just to get it off my chest:

Choosing between friendship and work. I know I would like to think "friendship is much more important" and in most cases it is. But in the case of something really trivial friendshipwise, but quite important job wise, I can assure you preference is going to be towards work. Now, when you combine the fact that it's a much more important work issue with the fact that my job isn't the one making me choose, the chances of me choosing the friendship side are slim to none...

So if you're reading this, this is the answer I jumped around: I will not look the other way and risk my job, and I resent the fact that you would even ask me to do as such.

*phew*

So this week is ending up being rather uneventful. I adopted a new high school student so he could sign up for a gym membership (his parents and/or guardians are out of town and he needed someone over the age of 18 to sign for him)...

That was a fun trek across the city...

Drunk people are as drunk as ever... Some more than I've seen in a long time...

but at least they weren't loud tonight. Rod will be happy I didn't feel the need to wake him up (we decided as an RA team that Rod should be on the next drunk patrole, in order to instil the fear of god upon their mortal souls)...

Yes... So now Im just wasting time before class... I slept too much yesterday, and am done sleeping for tongiht, me thinks... So here I sit...

perhaps I shall sleep some more... I'll probibly just end up playing games until class...

I'm hungry...

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'd hate to be the drunk person who has to deal with Rod!
I've heard stories about him when he is tired and grumpy!