Friday, February 10, 2006

Politically Incorrect

I have never made it hidden that I havea dark and somewhat distatesful sense of humour... But I'll spare you the morbid jokes and enlighten you on the horribly offensive Tv show that I have come to love (on the DVD there is a special feature that lists some of the most offensive comments... And that is what i wish to share with you today...)

**please note that this post is because I feel I have been lacking in the posts in recent weeks and adding to my post count makes me feel better about myself**

"I'd nail any one of these broads like the son of God to the cross.." C. Hero
"Then a man and a woman do a special hug, which feels good depending on the size of the man's hands wrapped consensually around your neck" F. Love

"Sorry Clara, but your vagina is dead meat... flaps" C. Hero

"Just stick it in me already, even if you're just looking for a place to pee." T. Braunstein

"Foxxy love played at the special olympics and those kids have hearts as big as their oversized foreheads." F. Love

"She was more useless that a mexican in a work-ethic powered car." P. Clara

"And now we've arrived at the most important rose ceremony since the jews voted to crucify our lord and savior." S. Hamm

"There's lots of ways to make a baby. There's kissing, there's sex, and there's finding one in the dumpster after prom." T. Braunstein

"We'll always have paris. Which is what we called it when I smashed his penis with a lead model of the eiffel tower." F. Love

"I don't speak blackanese." C. Hero

"Well, that's just dangerous. As dangerous as denying the holocaust, or slavery, or the playful advances of your shop teacher." S. Hamm

"Really? That's how people get tumours? I thought jesus gave people tumours for marrying outside of their race." P. Clara

"Boy those muslims are kooky. Have you read that koran? It's mostly just knock-knock jokes." C. Hero

"What do you people like to be called again? Mammy, topsy, shvartza, african-american?" P. Clara

"Thanks to anorexia, everyone's a winner." X. P. Wiffelbottom

yes...

thats all of em... such a funny show (funny in the offensive way... I can't stress that enough...)

3 comments:

-J said...

*cough* its T. Braunstein not B Toot. *cough*

morgan said...

classy. ;)

Unknown said...

oh neal
what are we ever gonna do with you?

*giggle*