Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Johari Window

Thanks Alyson for the cool link:

"The Johari Window was invented by Joseph Luft and Harrington Ingham in the 1950s as a model for mapping personality awareness. By describing yourself from a fixed list of adjectives, then asking your friends and colleagues to describe you from the same list, a grid of overlap and difference can be built up."


If you're feeling up to it, fill this out for me... It'd be interesting to see how I am perceived by others... (answer honestly... and feel free to not disclose you're real name if it impedes your ability to be honest... I'm more interested in the results than finding out who thinks what)


Click Here If You Have the Time

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did what I could... I haven't had the opportunity to spend a whole lot of time with you though. Have a superb evening/day/night/morning!! (It's an allaround greeting. Depending on when you read the comment.)

brent said...

Based on the little contact we've had, I made my input. Didn't even see logical as a choice or I would've picked that for sure (all strategic board game players are logical!)...

Anonymous said...

there you goes me did it and here is mine if you would be so kind