Friday, February 03, 2006

Tagged

I've been tagged...

(birthday post/review is still in production)

Four Jobs I've Had:

Dishwasher
Biological Analysist
Gas Jockey
Residence Assistant

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again:

Requiem for a Dream
Saved!
Run Lola Run
Man on Fire

Four Shows I Love:

Drawn Together
Invader Zim
The Brendon Leonard Show
The Daily Show

Four Places I've Vacationed:

Germany
France
UK
Disneyland

Four of My Favourite Dishes:

Cheese Stuffed Tortillini
Chicken Parmesan
Well done steak w/ baked potatoeses
Pirogies (and I dont mean the crap they serve at the cafeteria)

Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:

Madrid
Melbourne
Boston
Montreal

Four Bloggers I am Tagging:

Jenn J
Shannon
Evan
Sharon

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What does it mean to be tagged?
This is the second time and I don't know what to do...

neal said...

copy paste and answer

Unknown said...

aaaahhh
thanks neal

odesa said...

Neal, you come over for easter and you can have all the Perohy (perogies) you can handle.. and then some. I wanted you to check out this link - phuong and I laughed so hard and i fell of a chair - i hope you think its funny too. http://www.duckshit.com/chuck-norris-jokes/

this one is my favorite:

"When Chuck Norris plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you."

hah!