Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ha-ha! Grapes are fun!

SO today was an uneventful day... Well.. for me at least...

If I were to say nothing, I would be only slightly lying... I entertained friends by providing them with a game for them to stare at while I played it...

Oh... and I was supposed to kick someone out of dorm today (that didnt go so well)... Thx Darren... She's really scary...

and I showered... showering is fun...

I attempted to find activities to do on choir tour... It might be going well... I can never really tell... but there is a stretch prince george -> dawson creek -> wembley -> peace river... if you will kindly look those places up on a map...

I have friends who live in and around those areas... But... when I ask them for suggestions on things to do... they laugh at me... Apparently, drinking IS the only thing to do in a small northern BC town...

but yes... thats my stress of the weekend...

4 comments:

brent said...

I know you can go bowling in Prince George and Dawson Creek. Wembley is super close to Grande Prairie, so you could head in there for movies, plenty of good restaurants. You could storm the Costco there (push everybody in without memberships and see what happens?). Have fun Neal. :)

-J said...

I think there might be Paintballing in wembley, other then that ha

neal said...

paintball was our main event last year...

I have an idea of something fun we could do... but it's all a matter of finding a place that is in a segment of travel where we have enough spare time =/

Alyson Sunny said...

I think you should hold leg wrestling compititions in the middle of a field. Only cause it would be funny and Wendy and Ingrid could kick everyones butt! If not that you could go on scavenger hunt.... to find the most random things ever! (Kelc did one for her mission trip, she has brilliant ideas!) Or you could back me in a suit case and you could open it up during that time, adn I could be the entertainment... (find way to ship al back home.. giggle) YEAH!!! (sigh I am silly!)