Friday, March 24, 2006

JKNFlblna

So much going on right now... I should be a lot busier than I am... really I should, and I can aknowledge that...

I should teach classes on how to procrastinate... I could write a masters thesis on being lazy...

Apathy? I have enough to share... I could offer you a glimpse of my apathy and you wouldnt care about a thing for a month**

**disclaimer** not medically proven, please don't sue..

So yes...

I wish I had funny stories to share... But pretty much all I would talk about is how glad I am going to be to not live in dorm anymore

I want to eat real food
I want friends to stay over past 11
I want to drink wine while I watch TV
I want the feeling of living in a fishbowl to dissappear
I want to completely avoid assholes that I can't stand but I am paid to be nice to
I want my sleeping hours to be dictated by my own responsabilities, and not by the last person to watch TV at night and the first person to watch TV in the morning
I want to be able to hang art on the wall... and by art, I mean stuff that I would not be able to hang with sticky tac
I want a bathroom that doesnt have piss on the seats, shavings in the sink, and puke on the floor
And most of all, I want a place to call my own... Not the RA's room, not the first bedroom on the left, not the room with all the computer gadgets... Neal's place...

yes... so that's it...

2 comments:

-J said...

During the summer, there are a few wines that I would like to try out, you could probably try them too. (if you haven't already had tried them)

Jenn said...

i whole heartedly agree. although in girls dorm we dont really have the piss/puke/shave troubles. because girls dont have to aim, we know our limits, and we rinse the tub after we shave. but other than that i agree. this is going to be one great summer.