Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Another Post... Already?

I realise I have neglected my blog over the summer... Really it's for your benefit, I assure you.

Anyone who ahs hung out with me, rea, morg, and amber (or god forbid all four of us) is well aware that for the last four months our lives have been pretty uneventful.

And to be quite honest, this is an understatement.

I have also found that early morning have zapped me of my creative juices.

I usually thrive in the hours of 10-2, but I have tried to be in bed long before those hours occur...

I don't have crazy dorm adventures. I don't have crazy house adventures... My life is... well... Writing this is almost certainly the most exciting part of my day.

If you don;t believe me, I can recap for you...

wake up
mow grass
nap
chat with friends
nap
write this blog post

I look forward to lost starting up again... Same with scrubs...

I have reason to believe that my tattoo is a figment of my imagination...

This idea is Morg's fault. She planted the seed of doubt.

I mean, I have seen the pre design... Or at least I thought I did... perhaps I didn't... I don't even know what to believe anymore...

13 days till that shiznit goes down woot woot

I'm booked for the entire day... And I hope I don;t cry... 8+ hours is a lot of time to spend laying down with someone attacking you with a needle...

Plus I know they make fun of people who cry...

Well... They make fun of people who cry and then stop halfway through a tattoo... Which is almost as bad as getting a tattoo with a low pain threshhold in the first place...

I changed my mind...

I'll just get the tattoo Morg drew for me... Nothing bad can come from that... Besides I was the talk of the party

=/

Speaking of which... there was a party... I drank far too much... May have passed out on a couch nuzzled up into one of my acquiantances breasts (someone elses words)...

DnD was cancelled due to classes...

Jeez guys get your priorities straight... Entertaining Neal > Homework

And to top it all off, all my friends are emo... or think emo is cool and are trying to be as such (but thank god they don't have ugly emo hair... I will cease to be friends with anyone who shows up with an ugly emo haircut)

4 comments:

morgan said...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!! that little seed of doubt has nowhere to go but UP! UP UP UP! GROW GROW GROW! *mr.burns excellent*

Anonymous said...

i had a life the summer!!!! so did morgan and amber, we just never ask you to come along for fear of embarrasment.... come to think of it we never really invited morgan either....

morgan said...

:( *sigh* it's true

A J Craig said...

Lost and Scrubs... two great shows... too bad Scrubs doesnt start till like January and "because the viewers demanded it" Lost is running for six weeks and then going on a 13 week hiatus so they can go uninterrupted till the end of the season. So to recap, 6 lousy episodes then a break that equals or exceeds the time we have already been waiting!!! Aaargh!