Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Indeed

So today was a lot better for work (more or less still as cold... but I didnt have to sit on a mower all day... which was nice)...

I did get to work with all of my bosses today (well.. I think one boss and two supervisors... or something like that... I never really bothered to figure out the dynamics of it all)

They were picking on me quite a bit...

"Jeez Neal, ca you do anything right?"

*shrugz*


"Neal you're so slow"

"yup" *shrugz*


"That's some of the worst raking I've ever seen"

"really?" *shrugz*


Finally one of them was like "nothing phases you... does it?"

I looked at him, and as convincingly as I could I told him "I stopped taking you seriously as soon as I learned (other boss) sign's my paycheques"

He thought that was hillarious...


But yes... that's my excitement of the day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell me you were talking to jamie!!!!!!

neal said...

kent would beat me...

yes, I was talking to jamie