Wednesday, November 22, 2006

As i write this...

As I write this, the weather conditions outside are... sickening...

I think it's -20 (-30 or so with the wind)... Theres snow on the ground... it's blowing...

Which leads me to a couple of questions...

1) How can you wear so little clothing?

I mean, I know it's a part of your profession, and you need to dress accordingly... But if I was strutting along 118th in that, theres no way in hell a single coffee is gonna warm me up...

2) Being seasonally appropriate means wearing seasonably appropriate shoes...

Just remember, I don't think your profession has good dedical and mental coverage... If you slip on some ice in (what had to be 8") heels, you are gonna break something...

3) Why, oh why, god, why do you feel it necessary to wink at me?

*Shudder* I don't mean to be judgemental, but I know your profession... and it's dirty... and not like "I scrape up dead turkeys at the turkey farm" dirty... I'm talking "I radiate ghonoherpasyplilaids in a 5 ft aura" dirty... Winking at me makes it worse...

4 comments:

Krysta Chelle said...

she just thought you were pretty.

So does that mean you got up on to graveyard right off the bat? I assume so if you are up at 8am

Anonymous said...

hey baby *wink wink*

Astley said...

Ok, so the concordia grapevine sucks because I still don't know where you work (and I was one of the last to know of a friend getting engaged too!)...stupid grapevine...when you hate it, it's there...when you want it, it's nowhere to be found!

neal said...

As I just told leah, I don't feel privilaged enough to say where I work (don't want to get in any trouble), but that really only applies to the blog...

So if you really want to know, it'll be easy enough to find out (ask me outside of the blog)...