Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Grind

So i'm back in Edmonton... but before I begin my stories, some people take themselves too seriously... everyone knows that right? K good... Back to the story telling!

I'm back in the Chuck, exciting eh?

I've moved all of my stuff into dorm (which was a feat and a half when you consider how much junk I have, but I digress)

The high school students have moved in, well... most of them... They have to be in dorm by 6pm tomorrow, so they will all be here tomorrow, but most of them are here already...

Us RA's are taking bets as to which student will be the 'example'... the person whom we catch doing something they shouldn't be doing, and is sunsequently removed from dorm for... It's easier to enforce rules when the rest of kids know that we're not joking... Mwahahaha... My bets are on the smoker (underage smoking is expressly forbidden)... Not necessarily because of his smoking, but I have a feeling he smokes a lot of pot too...

Rod seems to have bets on the french kid... but he likes boardgames... So I wil fight to keep him in...

The only other person I have heard talk on thus far has been the Brazillian... Those freaky Brazillians... ah ha ha... He seems to have an eau de sluttyness to him...

Being reunited with MattyK was worth the 4 months of agony...

Well... maybe not, but its good to have him around again... We've gone a few misadventures so far, and we seem to have him convinced that Emo is the place to be... He even went to value village to buy some emo clothing... Now if we could only get him to put on the black nail polish he purchased... I promise I'll show the pictures once I get them...

I'll end todays post with the following- Why you dont shop at walmart - reason number 456:

I urg you to go to walmart in the next few days, and take note of the class (or lack thereof) of the walmart patrons...

1/5 are pregnant teenagers and 23/30 people in walmart are redneck trailer trash to the max...

That means if you are in walmart, and you are not pregnant, you have a 1/30 chance of not being a redneck trailer trash whore...

Sorry if this is a little harsh, but unless you are with twenty-nine of your most trailer trashy biznitches...

well... you get the idea...

Gnight

4 comments:

-J said...

Interesting, especaily the Wal-mart stuff, on a complety unrelated note(It actually ties in somewhere, but I don't know where) Where or from who did you find out that I had the Suessical *cough* Archival *cough* DVD.

Alyson Sunny said...

Yeah, so Yippee your back in Edmonton. I have already seen you, and am frightened that Matty has gone emo. It scares me just a little. Anyway Justin, if you want to spread the wealth I would be happy to take some!

-J said...

oh did I say Suessical, I ment "Concordia Musical the Movie"
*cough*Cough*

Unknown said...

Walmart is an unbelivably EVIL company... Don't go there and save yourself the redneck zoo :)