Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Problem Child

We may have chosen our example child... the one we are overly harsh on without feeling guilty so that we can make an example for the rest of kids...

Let me give you his repetoire thus far... I'll repeat any events that have occurred more than once... this is the order in which they occurred (please keep in mind this is a five day period):

Late for curfew
Missed orientation
Out past curfew
Missed study hours
Late calling in
late for study hours

Now, this may not seem like an exciting list to the untrained eyes...

But when you've only had 5 curfews and two study hours...

OooOoOo boy! I can;t wait for the fireworks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dont you just shoot those sorts of kids?

neal said...

If only...

But you know how the world is today... If I start making comments like that, someone might take me seriously... And I dont want to lose my job =P