Saturday, April 01, 2006

Choir Tour

I'm pretty sure I'm a bad person...

The evidence keeps piling on...

But I suppose that's all I have to say about that...

Went out for dinner with a friend from back. That was fun... Too bad I was so sleepy...

Oh, and I have been encouraged to persue a particularly fun Choir Tour activity... I'm really excited (and hopefully everything turns out and the price is right... we'll see)

I'm actually kind of excited that choir tour is almost completely finalised... We're leaving early some days to do the planned activities (yay), and the activities planned are gonna be so much fun!

Yes...

One thing I'm not looking forward to is choir awards... eww choir awards...

For those who don't know anything about choir, each year on choir we give out awards to each of the choir members... They go from the most coveted (BFP, and Choir Hottie) to the less desirable (Narcalepsy, BFP, I Look Like Muffin)...

(clarification, BFP is "Big Fat Pig" and goes to the choir garbarator... sometimes its highly desireable... sometimes it's unflattering)

Now, for those of you in choir, but have never thought about it before, choir awards is DISGUSTING hard...

We try to give out applicable awards to everyone... But sometimes people go to great lengths not to stand out in anything...

And really... as unflattering as I see it to get the "I'm an introvert that hasn't done anything over the last 8 days that sticks out in neal's mind" award... I think it would be even more unflattering to be number 3 of 7 to recieve that award...

alas... I will, of course, ask the choir for suggestions... And for the most part the choir is productive and helpful... But on occasion you people who don't play nice... and no matter how much I might agree... or how many people may suggest it... I am NOT going to be giving away the "Choir Cunt" award... or the "Biggest Bitch"... or "Sloppy Snatch"... Or whatever nasty aliteration people can come up with to describe the people in choir they don't like...

So yes... thats my rant of the night...

2 comments:

Astley said...

BFP was awesome neal...too bad I dont' have the stomach to do it a second time...gah!

Brad said...

King of the Bitches perhaps...