Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Guns and umm... Roses? nope.... more guns...

Im gonna make this a short one tonight, cuz I have better things to do...

Today was fun. Had a wigger parading through our store... not touching any of the merch', but still actin' all shady n' all (I'm trying to talk like a wigga in case ya din't notice)...

So I figure he's about to lift something, so I be watchin' him like a hawk, fo shizzle...

Then he spots something outside that he likes... or doesn't like, and starts to boot it out the door... He hadnt grabbed anything so I lost attention...

What happened next is what I am told by both my coworker and the many customers/bystanders who came rushing into the store.

As he was leaving the door, he pulled out a hand gun and began chasing another person (who was at one of the parking lot enterances--on foot) down the street.

A third person at one of the pumps, pulls out a gun and begins chasing after the chaser, screaming for him to put the gun down...

Of course we called the cops... ANd I gave slurpees to all the people who didnt feel comfortable going outside...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awful! Thank god the guy pulled the gun AFTER leaving your store...