Sunday, August 22, 2004

Horrible People

So, after many years of debating what actions the most horrible person would do, I have another thing to add to the list...

See, there are the stereotypical things that a horrible person would do... Kill baby animals, steal from charities, wait in line and decide, once they get up to the counter, to start looking at possible items to purchase.

Yes, these are all horible things...

But if I may, might I add:

Spit chewing tobacco in various places underneath products at a convenience store...

I kid you not. I spent about 4 hours yesterday cleaning the store, and in four locations there was a big gooey gob of chewing tobacco... Beneath car oil, beneath ritz crackers, behind cereal, under garbage bags...

SO FUCKING GROSS!

I was gagging... it was so sick...

Oh, well... I need to go and pack...

No comments: