Sunday, January 15, 2006

Famine

So I participated in a fast that lasted for 34 hours... Many people are probibly wondering, why? why would you choose not to eat for 34 hours?

To be quite honest, I felt obligated to...

It was a fundraiser (for which i did no fundraising) with the intent to raise money for the readin week mission trip...

Now you learn a lot about yourself when you give up eating for 34 hours...

I am quite irritable when I have to do anything for 34 hours... But then I cam to a realization that maybe it's not just irritability... There are quite a number of people that I genuinely dislike and would, under normal circumstances, not go out of my way to spend time with...

I still feel that way now... but we'll see how it is tomorrow...

I went on a date this evening... Well... not really a date... But we pretended... We went down into the river valley for tea and conversation...

There was fog tonight...

I <3 fog...

I suppose the only thing that kept me from falling in love was the fact that the pseudo date was with a boy, and the only reason we called it a date was so that we could talk about it and see the reactions on peoples faces...

I have a new gym buddy... We're gonna do cardio thrice a week... Well... It will be thrice a week once shes feeling a little bit less than death... You know how that whole daeth thing is...

So yes... Say bye bye gut, as cardio is going to be my means of salvation... and we're doing it early in the morning... so it should help my metabolism for the day (I think thats how it works...)

so yes... such is my life so far...

1 comment:

morgan said...

i knew it! if you didn't want to be the blue trains you should've just said so... JEEPERS! i don't need you to pretend to not genuinely dislike me... *sniff sniff*

;p