Monday, January 09, 2006

Sleep

yay for sleep...

I can't imagine ever being able to wake up so ealy without an alarm clock... And to think its all because I went to bed super early...

yes people... I went to bed early!!!

But now im hungry, and the cafe doesnt open for another hour... But Im hungry now...

Argh!!

Anyways...

So I enlisted the help of a conservative supporter in order to hang up an anti conservative sign... I would say pro liberal sign, but it isnt really a pro liberal sign... It pretty much just says "don't vote conservative" in it's own special way. It's hanging from my window, and since most of the people in the school will make treks to the library, past my room, I'm hoping that i will at least have an influence... Or at least piss off some conservative supporters, cuz they dont get to hang up cool signs in their bedroom window...

*sigh*

I'm still very very hungry...

Oh so hungry indeed...

But really, its only been like 2 minutes since the last time I complained about the cafeteria being closed for another hour... It mihgt even be longer... i dont actually know... technically classes don't start till tuesday, so its possible the cafeteria might still be on shortened hours...

Did I mention that I'm hungry?

So...

I'm gonna hook internet up in my room today...

should be fun...

I wont have to come all the way downstairs to check my email or write in my blog... Also, this comp is a mac... And I am illmacerate...

See how witty i am1!! I combined illiterate and mac together to show that i am illiterate in mac technology... bwahahha... I amaze myself sometime...

I'm desperately in need of a good video game fix...

I've been trying to fill my spare time with Sim City 4 and Zoo Tycoon (the only two games I currently own that dont require internet to be enetertaining)... But for whatever resason, they're just not doing it for me...

but I'm not gonna have another symester like the last one...

I would like to say that for every hour of homework i do, im going to allow myself to play one hour of videogames... but most likely it will end up being for every two hours of videogames I play, i will force myself to at least pretend to do homeowrk for ten minutes so i don't need to feel guilty about playing so many video games...

But I will remain optomistic...

My goal is to get grades this symester that rival the ones i got in high school... now I dont think I ever did any work in high school, asides from the tasks that actually required work (exam essays especially) so it shouldn't be too hard for me to do... but I think there should probibly be a little bit of effort on my part....

in a game of jeopardy on my life the $1000 answer would be the reason neal does poorly at college, the question of course being what is a complete lack of effort...

Although i think that has a lot to do with my degree...

Don;t get me wrong, I <3 Chemistry... but not all of it... In fact, there are huge swaths of chemistry that (as proven by my marks) i don; care about in the least... I enjoy organic chem and everything that entails... I enjoy chemical reactions, how they work, why they work... but everything quantitative is... well.. boring as snot...

I like the mindset in my former organic chem classes "continue adding heat slowly until reaction occurs"... Of course, you have to do a little bit of research to find out how the reaction occurs, and then figure out ways to tell that the reaction has occured...

Then in the quantitative classes... Here's a formula... figure out the blah blah blah... and the blah blah blah... then do the blah blah blah... So based on your calculations, how likely is it this laboratory is gonna be of any redeeming value... assides from making it easy to havea nap afterwards... 9although sometimes i'm so angry at being bored for 3-4 hours, that I cannot nap fater my labs)....

Woot... getting closer to the time the cafeteria opens...

have you ever had a COMPLETELY random thought.... And I don;t mean, like you're walking to the kitchen and you think to yourself "I think we're almost out of q-tips"...

I mean COMPLETELY random...

Last night, I was in a half sleep lying on my bed... and then i thought to myself "what kind of a word is 'our'"

Yes yes... I know... this probibly caught a few of you off guard with the randomness et al. but I honestly was, for like 15 or so (sleepy) minutes, thinking how weird 'our' is... and how even more weird it is that I had never noticed how weird 'our' is... and how even more weird it is that i woke up from a sleep to come to the realization that 'our' is a weird word and I had never noticed before...

Gah... Why isnt the cafe open yet...

I think my stomach is starting to digest itself...

So help me god, if they dont open until 11, im going to waste away...

I suppose I shall go and shower...

Oh wait!!!

high School starts today!!!

The cafe has to be open early!!!

That settles it... I shall go shower and then be waiting at the gates for the cafe to open...

I hope they get my eggs right *shakes fist*

5 comments:

-J said...

TIme for a little PSA,
There is no one on this planet who is MAC illterate.

The Macintosh operating system was created in order to provide ease of use, and convienence. So far it has succeeded.

The hardest thing to use on a MAC is probably the mouse, where in which it has buttons to push down on. This can be solved with a USB mouse.

By implying that you are macintosh illiterate is the same the thing as implying that you don't know how to use ANY computer altogether. Which in most cases is not true (MOST people know how to use a computer for either games, internet or word processing, if you don't know how to use even one of these you are a lost cause, trust me I have run into this quite a bit)

So trust me when I say, you know how to use a MAC.

neal said...

Okay... illiterate may have been a little much...

but the set up for finding files wasn;t exactly anything I am used to using...

And the fact that I always get the hotkeys wrong...

gah

Unknown said...

holy long ramble...

answer my question on your last post!!!

morgan said...

holy... RANDOM!
i think you should replace video games with... umm... boardgames. haha. atleast then you're still getting some socialization in and not becoming a hermit.

...and, did you know that semester is actually spelled 'semester'? not to be a snob or anything...

Anonymous said...

My most random action was...

I was at a church activity when I suddenly had the urge to smell my friend, Robbie's ear... I did smell it... Thankfully, it smelled as sweet as he is...

Love Jenn