Sunday, January 01, 2006

Who'da

So...

My first thought was "man? new years at a gast station"

that turned into "yay, my friends are at least comming to keep my company"

which quickly became "how do i entertain them long enough that they stay so I dont get bored"

All in all, it was a good night, I would say... Although i may be guilty of peeing when i shouldnt have, and having far less tsrangers kiss me then I needed... Combined with th fact that i stole my shirt...

For those of you who were there, you understand why the gas station is a coveted hang out for youth...

For those of you who didnt make it out tonight... please don;t tell my boss about my blog... becasue I really don;t want her knowing how much alcohol was consumed last night (and especially how much was consumed by myself)

oh well... I need to work again in 7 hours...

good night...

1 comment:

morgan said...

YOU hung out at a gas station for new years? BORING! i mean... who does that?! haha.

but really... prob. one of the most fun times anyone has had at a petro canada in... well, EVER. thanks neal!