Saturday, January 07, 2006

So here i am... sitting ina dark office at school... i'm hungry... but hunger requires that i, somehow, manage to find my way to a food producing establishment and trade money for something to satisfy my aching stomach...

I may just have another long nap, and hope the hunger goes away...

So travelling on a plane is so much better than travelling on a bus... I may have made mention to some people about how horrid my trip out to alberta was, but in all truth, I would put up with thirty screaming babies to have the comfort and convenience offered by airplanes... even if theyre an hour late... and the movie is fuzzy...

Dorm is good... It's quiet...

only one new person... Ahmad from syria...

Should be fun... We seem to enjoy having the immigrants in dorm... Hopefully this won't be an exception... Apparently one of his reasons for comming to a canadian school is to find out what the north maerican youth do for fun... Bo is he ever in for a surprise... What with the potluck/Cowboys and Indian s shindig, not to mention the birthdays... bwahahahha

I like having a selection of clothing, as well as not having to live out of a backpack...

My room already needs to be cleaned... its barely been 12 hours, and most of my time has been spent sleeping... but I already need to clean...

I should go and do that...

Adios...

8 comments:

Alyson Sunny said...

Welcome Home Neal, I will be in school on Monday, so i might swing by. (but that depends on if your awake )
I will talk to you soon.

*HUGS*

-J said...

So is it welcome home, or welcome back? or possible both

Astley said...

I could introduce him to some "fun"...good, clean, fun?

mwahahaha

neal said...

Do you do wholesome anymore, leah?

what with your sailor mouth, sexy underwear, and your... well... you know...

Astley said...

I always thought it was clean...I use mouthwash (Jenn taught me well) ;o)

Unknown said...

so neal...if i were to want to get a tattoo when i come visit you(i still dont' know exact dates yet) does the person you see need to book way in advance? or can we just kinda show up and have it done...or at least within a couple of days?
*eyebrows*

-J said...

I thought good clean fun doesn't exist anymore

neal said...

Booking in advance is most likely required (they do drop ins if there is an opening... but the chances of their being a random opening the day of are probibly quite slim)...

You could most likely contact them for availability, as well as discussing the design...

http://www.ritualistics-bodyart.com/contact.htm