Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My 300th Post

I just had a revelation...

You see, my roommates put up witha lot... I'm messy, I'm loud, I can be quite inconciderate, and I don't think many would disagree if I said I had the occasional bout of obliviousness...

Another thing I just realised: I <3 potatoe skins...

I complained the other day because they took the skins off of the roast potatoes...

And now I just noticed that i'm making mashed potatoes with the skins on... cuz thats the way I like them...

Anone else here notice they make their roommates put up with something unusual?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man and here, all along, i thought you were perfect...damn! why'd you have to go ruin that for me???

neal said...

Don;t worry, I was lying to make everyone else feel better about themselves..

I am, actually, perfect...

Astley said...

So basically what I hear you saying is that it was alright that you swore at me in my kitchen one night...with my parents just in the other room...hmmmm

ok...i can accept that (not to mention i swore back...ooops!)

-J said...

well in whatever unusual things you make your roomates do just remember, don't stab people with you hamster

Astley said...

Hehehe...he said hamster...

Anonymous said...

Neal, don't ever think that you are a pain to live with cuz you're not. If washing my dishes for me and making me bbq steak constitutes annoying then I guess you fit the mold perfectly. Seriously, I am glad that you moved in.

What do I make my roomates put up with?
"Neal, the plastic handled utensils go in the right drawer, not the left"

or

"I'm going to go organize the freezer now"

or

"Chelsey, thanks for cleaning the house! *pause* why is the wooden cutting board standing up beside the stove?? Its supposed to be lying down!!!!!"

Nuf said.

Anonymous said...

I'd just like to apologize for leaving basically the same comment twice... the first time it told me that it didn't work, so I had to go back and write it again. Neal, you can delete one of them if you want.