Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Rebuilding

So after the mighty FF'06 I have spent many a night rebuilding and am now comfortably sitting at a point one would call 'life' again...

Work is progressing well (I haven't had to do the job I hate in a week now) and as I found out today, I can still use the "I didn't know any better" excuse... even though I have been there for a month (I actually didn't know... so it wasn't a lie)

Yes...

So tomorrow is money day... and yet another paycheque that is more or less spent before I get it..

soon... very soon... I won't be living paycheque to paycheque...

There are no really exciting stories... from work or real life...

I got a letter from Jenn... you have to see it to understand but it's pretty much the funniest thing I have ever seen...

And I hope to get a picture or two of the damage onto the blog... but someone put up a sep field and I can't seem to find it... I'll see what I can do...

1 comment:

Furious Rodimus said...

Hooray for paycheques!