Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Lots of Time in Advance

September 11, 2006 will mark the 5-year anniversary of the attacks that killed 2,996 innocent people.

D. Challenger Roe would like 2,995 blogging volunteers to help him with a tribute to the victims of 9/11. If you’d like to participate, you’ll be assigned the name of someone who was killed on September 11, 2001. Then on September 11, 2006, you’ll post your own tribute to that person. It can be anything you want it to be ... a photo tribute, an essay, a remembrance, a poem … it’s up to you. Then link back to a page he will create which will give the names of all 2,996 victims and links to the blogs that will remember them that day.

I have submited my name as a participant (exciting, I know)... leave a comment if you plan on doing the same, cuz I'm an attention whore who likes to know how many people follow me like sheep =P

4 comments:

-J said...

Dispite my objections over what suposably happend, and what actaully happend at 9/11. those were still innocent deaths. Sure lets sign up.

As for following around like a sheep I'm just waiting for that day when your back is turned, then BAM!!!! down the well with Neal (jk, that would require too much effort)

Anonymous said...

I'm in!!
where do i sign up??

baaaaa

neal said...

go to the website... instructions are there

Anonymous said...

I am in. I have an individual who was one of the passengers on United Flight 93.