Saturday, June 24, 2006

My Life in a Nutshell

So I went out for cafe beverages with some friends last night... and after an hour or so of talking, it became blatantly aware just how boring our lives are...

All we talked about was work... and school... and both...

I like my life, really I do, I'm quite happy with how things are going...

But just... damn...

It was like nothing exciting had happened in my life in the last moth (assides from almost buring the house down... but they were both there)...

That also seemed to be the highlight of their summer as well (I could be wrong but they didn't mention anything more exciting... assides from a set of stairs...

Woah is me... Woah...

8 comments:

morgan said...

woe is you, eh? well... your life can only be as exciting as you allow it to be.... AND it's kind of one of those 'eye of the beholder' type things. take me, for example. I think that my life is pretty exciting most of the time but whether or not other people do is a different story... instead of being blue about it, make an effort to put yourself in 'exciting' situations (don't sleep so much ;) haha)

neal said...

pfft

you can take all your good tidings and free love and go somewhere...

well..

more interesting

=P

morgan said...

i hate you :'(


haha

Anonymous said...

since when did morgan become a bubble of positive energy????

-J said...

I'm interested to know that as well.

Alyson Sunny said...

Yeah Morgam, you sound kinda like someone with lots of positive energy, I hadt to say this, but you are sounding like ME! (thats weird to me!) well I agree! Neal,I think we need to get together and do something worth talking about for years to come... any ideas....

morgan said...

did my mom stop paying you guys or something?

brent said...

It's good to know that some people have really high standards for their lives. I mean, almost burning down a house would rate pretty high for most people, perhaps even for their lifetime!
Neal, you're depressed about how un-exciting your life is in a month where that happened... wow!
Let's hear it for high standards and not bowing down to lowly "normal" lives!!!!!YA!!