Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Plan

So I attended a wedding last night, which was an experience...

I did not know the bride, I did not know the groom... Well... apparently I've met the bride before, at Montanas for Hallowe'en... Who remembers that night (Cuz I don't remember too much of it)

Anyways... I knew only one person... and she was tied up for a large portion of the night due to her being in the wedding party... And two other people I artificially met because they drove me to the wedding...

So needless to say the highlights of my night we're few... cuz I felt like an outsider... But I was exposed to a huge amount of lutheran imbreeding... And not just LCC... The lutheran shallow gene pool spreads FAR into the ELCIC church as well...

Anyways...

So my plan is to formulate the worst possible wedding for Morgan to have to attend... Once everything is planned out I will seek to make it happen...

(don't get me wrong the wedding was beautiful, it was just missing a lot by me not knowing anyone, so I want to extend the akwardness 10x to morgan)

Here's what I got so far:

My bride is going to be someone that Morgan cannot stand... like, I want Morgan pulling her hair and gouging her eyes whenever she is around (And in an MSN conversation morgan admitted to being really fake, so it has to be someone Morgan cannot fake her way through)

Morgan is going to be the maid of honor (really, my bride is going to have to accept that, because really, the only reason we'll be getting married is to spite Morgan)

It will be a long engagement in which we will seek plenty of pre-marital counselling.. which morgan will attend to help mediate...

I will be sure to talk about my feelings a lot... crying will also be a necessity... lot's of crying...

If you can think of anything else, feel free to add it... I have a feeling an inside wedding on a hot humid day would be nice... but you can't plan those to easily...

8 comments:

-J said...

It should also be someone who can easily beat her at Ticket to Ride

Furious Rodimus said...

And the band playing at the reception must be someone she cannot stand, or used to like but now can't stand.

neal said...

Okay... so the bride will be someone who will never allow me to play board games at all...

and the band will be a bad Fall Out Boy impersonators band...

good ideas guys...

morgan said...

you... are ALL.... BIG FAT JERKFACES!!!!

rod... i expected more from you *sniff sniff* ;)

A J Craig said...

I'll do it for $20 including premarital, although I'll just make Morgan do all the talking while siding with the couple. Sorry Morgan, I know we don't know each other, but Neal's a friend and I gots ta stick by him... for 20 bucks though, that's the most important part... hehe

arbyn said...

can I come to your wedding? I'm really good at awkward.

neal said...

Indeed

I will put you in charge of ice breakers... cuz there will be a random people there (and since you appear to be the friend of a employee at a church I used to attend, but not at the same time as the employee, I think you will do wonderfully!)

Furious Rodimus said...

@ Morgan: i had to say something, and i had a sweet idea. No choice that time