Sunday, July 17, 2005

So Close to Quitting

So I have decided that I hate teenagers...

What is up with Cloverdale, all the kids hink theyre so ghetto, it's sad.

Our store was vandalized yesterday... Tags all over the outside walls...

But I just don't get it. What makes suburban scum like the twits I have to serve think that they have somehow earned cool points by scribbling their names in a semi legible scribble on the side of an establishment... It looked rediculous (as a supporter of urbinity I have learned an appreciation for graffitti performed in an artistic way... this was neither artistic nor was it insired)...

So lame...

And the worst part is you can almost gurantee that this was performed by some little punk ass kid whos parents think they're a little angel...

Oh how I'd love to send one kid (just one) home with a black eye, so that they can try explaining it to their parents (of course I'd have to figure out some way to get it on video so that my outburst would be justified)...

Oh, and another beef... Caught a drunk kid trying to steal red bull last night... As I'm sure you know, trying to reason with drunk people is pointless, and since he's in all the time, i just left it at "I will ban you all from the store next time"...

His friend tried to get in a fighting match with me about how I would not be able to ban him if he didnt do anything...

I hate drunk people... Because you cant reason with them (I decided to put that twice)...

I was tempted to tell them that I can ban people from a private establishment for whatever reason I see fit... (although the public might not like it if I started banning based on gender or race... perhaps I shold start banning caucasian males under the age of 20...)

2 comments:

Alyson Sunny said...

Awww Neal dont leave your job, otherwise will will have no good stories. (wow that is really gramaticly correct. Anyway. And you hate teenagers hey, well I would like to point out that half our friends are teenagers. So you cant hate them all.

Share said...

Not all of us are punk ass.

If I decide to graffiti something, it will be both legible and artistic.

And I'll make sure your work isn't the target, I promise.