Thursday, July 13, 2006

Oh there's a very pleasant side to you, a side I much prefer

Sometimes work has it's benefits...

I'm not saying all the time... Like those times you're working with someone who refuses to see that although their way is good, it is by no means the only way to do it...

Eventually I just got so frustrated that i sat in the workman and waited for him to finish redoing what I had already done (and near as I can tell, the only reason he redid it is because it wasn't done his way)...

But yes...

Having a job where you can eat and not have to pay (although it was only french fries today) is nice...

Sometimes work has it's benefits...

Today we were doing our grassy chores, and there was a roll of thunder (or two)... so we got to go inside and sit out the storm... The storm was (pretty much) one cloud... It took almost as long to drive in to the shack as it did to sit out the storm... Regardless, that was still time I didn't have to wokr (but still got paid, woot woot)

Sometimes work has it's benefits...

I'm going to use the benefits of one job in order to get myself in better standing with my boss at the other...

My restaurant job boss <3's golf, and conveniently I can arrange for some golf to occur...

Speaking of which...

I have been working at the golf course for 2 months now, and no one has taken me up on my offer yet...

So I shall state it here:

Golf, rentals, and company in exchange for a case of beer... Times are quite limited so contact me... I need a few days in advance to book a tee time (unless we want to start really late... which i can't do cuz I work in the morning)...

Sometimes work has it's benefits...

I realised yesterday... Payday at the golf course = 15th and 30th/31st of every month... Payday at the restaurant = 7th and 22nd of every month...

*drools*

That tattoo will be comming along in no time... And by no time, i do mean that I should be able to afford it by... 2008 or so...

Sometimes work has it's benefits...

I get to wrok with quite a number of hot people at the golf course... And regan...

Sometimes work has it's benefits...

Yeah...

Sometimes work has it's drawbacks...

I start work at 5am tomorrow... witha little nap in between, I will be at work until 11pm tomorrow night... Only to repeat (more or less) the same scheduel on saturday...

yup...

lots of napping...

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

soo your on your way to my house right now...and i just read your blog...so i'm going to beat you up when you get here....thanks for that comment about me not being hot... thanks alot!! fine whateer, you can crush on lisa all you want. see if i care.
JERK!!!

morgan said...

ahahah... NEAL AND LISA SITTIN' IN A TREE. K-I-S-S-I-N... wait, what? i WASN'T supposed to tell anybody about that? oops... my bad.

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT

-J said...

I'll take you up on your offer, just not this week or next week. but sometime I will,

Anonymous said...

my bad....haha alex says that all the time... morgan you must be hanging out with him a little too much...hmmm maybe morgan likes alex?? could it be?? morgan do you have something to tell us.
would you and neal like us to set up a double date for you guys with lisa and alex???

neal said...

dibbs on alex...

neal said...

hmm... perhaps I was a little too quick to jump on that ship...

could we possibly pretend I waited a day or two before I answered?

Anonymous said...

sorry, no dice.....we all know how eager you are to get alex. but you don't get alex anyways. he's promised to morgan. she did rake bunkers with him today, and he helped her with services this morning too!!!!

love is in the air...dododododo

morgan said...

it's true... i'm sorry neal but you just can't have him...

neal said...

matt is still mine though, right?

I mean, you all think he's geeky, and we all know I have a thing for matts...

morgan said...

no way... i totally call dibs on matt before you! I MET HIM FIRST!!!!

although, i was just saying how obvious your 'man-crush' on him was. hehe ;)

Anonymous said...

first of all, matt is taken by someone else, second of all, regan last time i checked aren't you in love with a certain someone else at work?

Neal, I hope that you and Alex are very happy together. :>

Anonymous said...

MY BAD! MY. BAD. Sorry guys, all i saw was the 'gan' at the end of the name and I was off running I thought that morgan's last comment was regan. Oops! Carry on as you were.

neal said...

I wouldn't go so far as to say it is a "man crush" so much as it is a "man-appreciation"...

And it wouldn't be the first relationship I've ever ruined...

morgan said...

"And it wouldn't be the first relationship I've ever ruined..."

is that because some guys just can't handle 'platonic' cuddling? (using the term 'platonic' loosely... VERY loosely... ) ;)

neal said...

pfft

if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen...

If the cuddling was there to begin with, I wouldn't have had to step in =)

Anonymous said...

hands up...those who are starting to wonder just how deep neals love for the male sex really is....

morgan said...

*THROWS HAND UP IN AIR*

Furious Rodimus said...

Adds his hand tentaively for fear of Neal noticing that I'm male.

neal said...

Pfft

you have no idea....

I mean... umm..

you are totally wrong... yes... that's what I meant...

mattyk said...

Why do birds suddenly appear....

neal...you better not be cheating on me with this "lisa" or "alex" if you do i'll find out...i always find out.

i'm not some girl you can treat like some sort of whore. your the whore you are(irrational anger).

*runs away crying*

-matty "the infirminator" k

Anonymous said...

I have to say neal, matty's my favorite one of your bitches. keep him around! (oh and don't tell dan that matty's my fav ;-)...)

neal said...

I'm Matty's bitch

(shh, if he finds out I tell people it's the other way around he gets all ornery and stops putting out)

Unknown said...

wow, sometimes i sit here reading your blog, wishing i was closer so i could understand things like this...
and other times, i'm glad that i'm in BC and don't have to live in the middle of your homo-erotic relationships.

;)

neal said...

bwahahahaha

brent said...

i just love reading comment conversations :)

mattyk said...

i'll homo erotic you!!!!!

*shaking fist*

neal said...

pick a day, and it's a done deal

(please note that I work evenings fri-sunday)