Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sugar, Grease, Spinning, and the Biggest Freak at the Carnival

So today I made the trek into the capital ex fair grounds...

I haven't been to a real fair since... well... PNE 2001 (I vaguely remember going to the Cloverdale Rodeo a few times... but I don't think it was for very long) so i decided to make the most of it...

I stuffed my face full of carni food: 16 mini donuts, a slice a pizza, most of regans corn dog, frech fries, ice cream and pop (by the time we were ready for cotton candy we wanted to die of exahstion... as we came to realise we had been awake and about for more than 17 hours...)

We entered a stregth competition... It may come as a surprise, but I won, and regan lost... by a lot...

We also entered a VR (make an ass of yourself) game... Involving puking, punching and shooting michael jackson... I won (again) but this time I won against 20 kids (the competition consisted of jumping screaming punching jabbing and shooting... and I kicked those kids asses)

My prize for that one was the title of 'Freak' as if there was any surprise...

So a few things to note before I go to bed:

Carni's are CREEPY! why do girls find them attractive... They're transients with stuffed poodles... since when is that in any way hot...

Womens pants should be worn by women... Sorry sugar, being gay is not enough to pull off wearing womens jeans with an A&F shawl, a le chateau purse, and a pair of womens prada shoes... Now I'm the last person to be called homophobic, but the gay culture is pretty hard to support when this is considered acceptable...

And finally, I am a firm believer that there should be a 1hr buffer between when the rain stops and when people who hid from the rain should be allowed on the rides... Those of us who continued to walk around through ankle deep water to sit in metal chaits attactched to metal poles covered in copper wire and light bulbs during an electrical storm should be allowed a chance to reap our rewards before all the wussy people are allowed back on (I mean, they closed most of the really fin rides until the storm passed)...

Jerkbags...

That's it, I'm opeing my own amusement park... And if theres an electrical storm I'll pull all the employees off the gates until the storm passes... That way all the adventurous people can party it up for their bravery...

Please don;t sue when you get hit by lightning...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what?? no mention of the guy who was very "excited" to be at the fair??