Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Explaination Part Deux

This other one was pretty self explainatory, but since I made mention of it, I felt that this, too, should be explained with a little more detail.

You see, if you ever find that you are filling up a jerry-can and you put just a little too much in, the proper protocol may be to:
1) Offer the excess to another customer who is filling their tank
2) Put it in your own vehicle's tank (heck, you paid for it)
3) Drink it, and put the rest of us out of your misery
4) Pour it on yourself and light a match in order to accomplish the above.

The proper protocol IS NOT to pour the excess into the recycle bin next to the pump.

THIS IS A VERY DANGEROUS HABIT!

As I've said before, I often dont understand how action superceeds logic with some of these people.

Moreso, I dont understand how some of these people can still be in the breeding population. Darwin must be turning in his grave.

No comments: