Friday, June 11, 2004

Update

So, since I dont have a lot of time today (I'm definately not out of stories... in fact, today I have a great I.I./Lotto tale... but that will have to wait till later) I'll update you on the happenings of my hero.

Amanda's letter to my boss got mixed reviews. For her complaints against the incompetent-one my boss requested that she "stop speaking on behalf of the other employees and let them speak for themselves" (I for one would never as I am non-confrontational).

In regards to the garbage/asshole Amanda got 500 TU/W (employee bonus) points, a gold star, and a pat on the back. Apparently this is good behavior.

I'm gonna yell at the next person I see do something stupid (like if the guy who poured his excess jerry-can gasoline into our recycle bin comes back, or the guy who left his 2 year old in the store as collateral because he forgot his wallet at home).

I'll tell you how that goes =D

No comments: