Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Piercing Lover

So, as everyone undoubtably knows (or maybe not), I like piercings. i currently have two non mainstream piercings: a lip and an industrial.

Now I realize that piercings are not for everyone, and I would never expect anyone to get piercings of their own for my sake. I also respect that many people have the opinion that piercings are bad, as I have had numerous people, that repected and still respect, tell me that with my lip ring I look more like a fish than a person.

But what seperates these people from my next idiot is that 1) I know these people and 2) the idiot was an ass about it

Let me begin my story.

I was working another long saturday afternoon, doing my weekly nine hour shift when a guy approaches the till. I would estimate his age to be about 23, but he had the classy cloverdale "I work on cars and roll around in pig manure for a living" look that we all know and love, so i may be off by a little. He was quite a bit larger then me, a normal analogy would be - I could eat people your size for breakfast- although its probibly more likely - I rape little girls your size at breakfast-.

I had watched him pump his gas (as we had several customers in the store at the time, but none at the till) and so when he approached the counter i knew exactly what he would be purchasing (unless he threw in some cigs as well, but that is a miniscule variable).

When I announced his price, he swore at me saying "You fucking retard!"...

"What?!?" I replied.

"What the fuck is that on your face"

"It's a lip ring, sir" I said.

"Guys don't wear facial jewelry!" he yelled at me

Thats when I decided that for my own sake I was just going to ignore him for the duration of the transaction.

He was muttering other things, but I was too busy ignoring him to hear them.

I just wish I had had the courage to say these next two things -->

Sir, if you are reading this, Body Modifications have been plastered all over our society over the last several years.

Besides, shouldn't you be home beating your wife for vacuuming while your watching WWE?

No comments: