Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Comfort Level

It happens that humans, being social creatures, are quite succeptable to forming relationships.

AT leasts thats been my understanding from the various discovery and TLC shows on human behavior have lead me to believe...

And, judging from my experience in the gas station, I would most likely say that it is indeed true...

And I am starting to be on the conversational safe list with several of my regular customers...

Some I dont mind...

For example, the guy who works at the movie store... He gave me his band website...

http://www.myspace.com/manphetamine

And the lady that works for the rocky mountain express tells me about her treks each week (this week shes going to Jasper and Back)...

But I am also becomming popular with the nutballs, too... (I know, it probibly sounds like all my customers are nutballs... but just a fraction of a percent of them are... a very vocal fraction of a percent)

"Do you smoke pot? Cuz im selling"

"I met the chief of the reserve in Kelowna last October"

"My kids don't like it when I talk to their friends"

"can I take this stack of sports action tickets?"

These aren't from the same person, but that would be quite scary...

And people just offload their problems on me... Things I won't bother repeating... Mostly cuz I can;t think of a funny way to say "I think my kids are stealing money from my purse" or "if my boyfriend comes back tonight Im going to kill him"

hardee har har...

Peace out (lol, what a lame way to end this)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Sarah, I miss your stories! Email me sometime!