Saturday, June 18, 2005

Zieg Heil

Don't be fooled by the clever name of my post... I have not sold my soul in order to be a part of the up and comming fourth reich... My name is just a seguay into my story of the day...

I have officially met the most racist person in the history of the world...

Now, keep in mind, that this is a very large shoe to fill... I have grown up a 'redneck' family, and honky terms for people of other nationalities are not always plesant...

From a very young age I knew what a spic was, and what a wop was, and I could tell you the difference between a chink and a jap (I didnt learn what a gook was until I learned that korean people werent chinks... kidding, please no hate mail)...

Well, needless to say, catching me off guard with racist terms, is a feat...

Well, travel back with me,
to last night, at 11:53

I had just recieved an automated phone call telling me that at 11:59pm, I needed to change the price from 86.9 to 102.2... huge, jump, I know...

Needless to say, in order to avoid any complaining customers, I changed the price of the road sign before I activated the prices at the pump... A long time before...

Now, shortly after I changed the road sign, a lady in a white car pulled up to pump one... At this point in time, the price at the pump was still 86.9, and there were still several other cars pumping gas (at the low price)...

When all the other vehicles had finished pumping (and with the road sign announcing 102.2, not too many new vehicles were comming in), I was waiting on the lone car with a female inside to decide wether she wanted to pump or not...

She was talking on her cell phone, and making no indication of wanting to pump gas... But I still waited..

When she got out of her vehicle, she came straight into the building...

Perhaps she saw the pay-at-the-pump sign... (bwahahahhahahaahaha)

When she came inside, she announced she wanted a pack of dumaurier regs, and headed straight for the washroom (assuming I would have them ready for her when she got back)

Now, under normal circumstances, I would take this to mean 'I just want cigarettes and a toilet'... and as such, I immediately started to change the prices at the pump (I figured I could finish before she got back)...

I missjudged how long it would take, and the price change report was printing just as she got back...

"whats that" she asked...

"its the printoff I get when I activate the prices"

"You changed the prices to 102.2? I'm not going to pay that! Why would you do that? You fucking kike! No you're worse than a Jew! Your worse than a nigger! you're a fucking nigger-jew!" (no, I am serious, this is the chain of logic she followed)

She repeated it a few times before she finally added 'goddamn' before 'nigger-jew'...

So now I'm on a quest...

Being someone of the chirstian persuasion, I know all about being goddamned... In fact, there are entire denominations devoted to picking out the 'god-damned' and seperating them from the 'god-blessed'...

But now I need to find out what a nigger-jew... Is it like a jewgaboo? If you are reading this, and you are in fact a nigger-jew, please inform me, what, exactly, defines you, or your culture...

Anyways, she didnt buy gas, and I totally through her off guard when I yelled "I love you" when she walked out the front door (she gave me the 'are you fucking kidding me' look when she turned around...)

The guy behind me thought the whole ordeal was hillarious... And she flipped me the finger as she drove off...

Goddamn Nigger-Jew hater!

5 comments:

Alyson Sunny said...

Oh Neal, I wish I could have been there to hear you tell her you love her. Giggle!

Unknown said...

Do you often tell people who yell that you love them?
I think it would be even funnier to yell Jesus Loves You Anyway! or something along those lines.
Neal, you kill me!

Anonymous said...

I found this post somehow, and thought it was really funny, anyways, here's what urbandictionary has to say about nigger-jew:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nigger-jew

Anonymous said...

haha, interesting post....way to keep your cool.

what exactly does 'zieg heil' mean?? someone left it on my site...and i dont know why.

any info appreciated, thanks bro

Anonymous said...

"zieg heil" means "hail goats" .. instead of "sieg heil" which is "hail the victory"