Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Adverse Effects of Work

So I have come to the realization that although i appreciate consitet work, there are a few things that are left to be desired...

1) Bed starts calling my name at 9pm... by 10, it's screaming my name... by 11, it's having little tantrums...

2) I cannot sleep in past 5... I've tried... If I set my alarm for 5:15, I'm awake by 4:45... eww... I didn't even know there was such a thing as 4:45 in the morning...

3) I do not appreciate rain as much as some people (yes yes, rain is good... I will give you that... but seriously, you have to admit walking around in the pouring rain (with thunder in the distance) carrying a gas powered lightning rod is not cool)

4) I tire of doing weedwhacking... I mean, it's not a particularly difficult job, but I'm not really entertained by it in the slightest... Although the idea of having to do the 'girly' jobs is far more frightening than being forced to carry a weed whacker around all summer...

5) Shorts and weedwhackers are NOT a cool mix (why I was wearing shorts in the rain, I will never know)

6) Soup is not a valid lunch option, in and of itself... I need something more... One of the guys was eating peach yogurt... and I wanted some... thats how hungry I was...

yup... such is my life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud three times while reading your blog...that can only mean one thing...
i need more sleep!

yay 4 work starting at 5:30 tomorrow!