Thursday, May 11, 2006

Happy Birthday MattyK

So today was mattyk's birthday... you would have thought it was mine...

Everyone visited me tongiht... well.. not everyone... But everyone that counts...

Oh, and I didnt have to eat peanut butter or noodles tonight... Such a nice change...

Actually, come to think of it, I love peanut butter... I really shouldnt complain about it... It could be worse...

Yes...

I wish i could desribe to you just how boring it can be when my roommates are out of the house...

Needless to say, if you are reading this, and in the edmonton area, give me a call, and come hang out... I have board games, you bring the beer =)

And if you don;t know how to contact me, you're probibly some creeper who has no idea who I am, and you;re just reading my blog in a selfish desire to be closer to me...

No thank you... I have enough nuts already (peanuts! hahahhahhahaha!!!)

yes... I should go do something else...

7 comments:

morgan said...

neal... do you seriously want people to bring you beer? REALLY?! because they will... and then you will have to drink it. :P

mattyk said...

thanks for the birthday wishes everyone it made the transition into man hood that much easier, anywho i am off to go eat more cake

matty k

neal said...

i will drink it...

for my friends, I could not be so selfish as to refuse their offer...

maybe if you brought it, I'd say no =P

morgan said...

:( jerk....

neal said...

lol

free massages for everyone!

(and morgan... I was joking... mostly...)

morgan said...

oh... see, for a minute there it was like, "ooh, is neal actually going to be nice?!" and then... BAM! like it never even happened... it's like, here's the line of niceness [ ____ ] and............................................................................................here is you 0->-<

hehe :P

-J said...

Ok hers the deal, you bring the games, I'll bring something thats not beer but alcholic non the less. What does everyone like?