Thursday, May 04, 2006

The rest of days

okay...

so big scary guys (about 350lbs)... with calloused fingers, buzzed hair, and fire marshal jacket... can listen to euro trash pop... SooOoOOoOo odd... (seriously he was bobbing his head to some funky rythyms)

Sunshine only comes out when you don't need it (tour boats up galcial river = sleet... day off = sun)... but still enjoyable...

Did I mention I <3 vince (sorry about the wakeup, pookie)

Concert Saturday:

McDougal United Church (downtown edmonton)
I've said it before to some of you... but I'll say it again...

It's saturday at 730, and if you're not there, you're not my friend =)

(just kidding of course... but seriously if you can be there. you should, it's gonna be wicked cool)

adios

1 comment:

morgan said...

do you know what was even "wicked cool"-er?! the signs. i'm just sayin'... ;)