Friday, May 19, 2006

Karma

The world is starting to even itself out... well.. as far as my job is concerned...

a fricking rock was in one of the bunkers today... So my tractor raking was all f-ed up... cept the rock wouldnt come out of the sand so I didnt know what the problem was... after three sweeps (and about 6" away from a nervous breakdown) it appeared, and I kicked it... hard...

no more rock (I kicked it in a direction that made it a problem for no one)

so to even everything out (including the act that I had to do another 2 hours of weedwhacking, and 2 hours of pushing a lawnmower up a hill) there was beer!

Apparently someone was supposed to glue something... and didnt... And the rule is, if you screw up you buy a 12pack of beer...

I like beer now, btw... mmmMMmmm beer...

that is all

2 comments:

morgan said...

HEY! i drove over that rock... and my workman almost FLIPPED!!! problem for no one... pffft....

=P

neal said...

what were you doing driving your workman on an incline above 12 degrees... through bushes higher than your vehicle... on a day you didn't sign up to work on...