Saturday, May 27, 2006

Fight

Todays work experience was sizing up to be quite boring... and for the most part it was... assides from the fight I got in...

I was cleaning up my machine (cuz you do that when you're done your shift) and I headed over to the wash basin in order to hose it down...

I turned on the hose, and thats when the fight broke out...

The hose started flying madly throughout the area, hosing me down intensely (although it looked like it only hosed down my crotch)

I was absolutely stunned by the first wave of frigidly cold water that I was in no way prepared for the second wave that hit me moments after.,..

It t0ook a good 15 seconds of the hose flying around and sraying everything before I finally pulled myself together and turned the hose off...

Thankfully only like 1/2 the people working managed to see the spectacle...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm....morgan tells the story a little differently then you do....but then again it was really hard to understand her half sentences because they were intrupted by out of control laughter every four seconds

neal said...

wet crotch, out of control, 15 second delay in constructive reaction...

I'd like to see how her story compares to mine... Cuz if it's much different, she's lying...

morgan said...

i am NOT a liar!!! i just added the 'running away' part to the so-called 'delay'. =P

...liar... pfft... i'll show you liar *waves fist through air in threatening gestures* (<- oh yah, that's right. bet you're scared now!)

Anonymous said...

haha, that could be taken soooo sexauly...."hold on to your hose....neal"


*why didn't you tell us you ran away screaming like a little girl first before you turned off the hose?

neal said...

I backed up 4 feet like a little girl... but I don;t remember screaming...

morgan said...

just fyi: i never said you screamed... though you did shreik a little (you know you did!)

-J said...

You had fun by the sounds of it

Anonymous said...

I have to add, yes there was a little shrieking and yes, he did run away a little. Its hard to remember on account of I was laughing my ass off at a safe distance away.