Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Bacon

Ladies and Gentlemen (not that I expect many of you to be either) I present to you the newest (and greatest) Turf, Alluvium, and Sanitation Engineer for the exclusive Highlands Golf Course...

Okay... I tried to make that sounds prestigious...

Anyways... I'm the maintenance staff... well.. a member of the maintenance staff...

So expect me to be well tanned and in bed by 10 for most of the summer...

I wish I could say I was proud to have achieved this job, but really, the first question was "when can you start?" so I oppose they don't have the highest expectations for their employees (the person who hired me had also never seen my resume, so he had no idea of my work experience, references, name, etc)

Ah yes... summer employment...

Just think... soon I'll be able to afford all the luxuries of life... food, rent, a table mounted usb air dart system for my computer (in action)

So yes...

adios

3 comments:

morgan said...

ewwwwww.... maintenance staff.....

:P

neal said...

LMAO!!!!

duly noted

Astley said...

Congrats maybe? How are you liking the job so far? At least it's nice and close.

Hey, I'll be stopping by on my way home from work (I'm walking) to see if you guys in the house want to go frisbee golfing tonight. I'll be by shortly after 7ish.