Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Ignoring the Inevitable

I can;t really tell you what it is I am disregarding, as I seem to have blocked it from my mind entirely, but it is there. The proof is in the numbers:



Where P= the probablity I am forgetting something; n= Me; Z = sleep; and the rest being uncontrolable constants I can't even begin to explain to the likes of you (apologies to all the science students reading this, you would probably understand this, but I dont want to confuse the arts students)

Regardless, I think I am becomming quite apathetic towards everyone and everything... Well, assides from things which satisfy my own selfish desires for entertainment.

I care because I am trained to care.

I suppose that's as real as it's ever been, I don't think I have sincere emotion a lot of the time.

Stimulus --> Thought progress --> Robotic response of emotion.

I am happy, I am sad, I am hungry...

Perhaps it's just the sleep getting to me, or perhaps its November creeping in a little bit early this year... I hate November!

STUPID NOVEMBER! THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE!

Perhaps I'm being a little histrionic, and this is not how I'll feel in the morning... Or perhaps I don't feel at all, and in my non-sleep induced state, i am simply letting my fingers do the typing... Does this blog even exist? Do I exist?

How many people reading this have never met me in person? For all they know, this is the product of some super genius computer program which has been taught to have humour (and spelling errors)...

"Oh, but I know people who know you!"

And what if this is simply a product of the collective psyche of all those twisted individuals disturbed enough to think up a person like me...

And you wonder why I'm not a philosphy student... This is why... I'd be the annoying kid in class making up random assumptions pertaining to nothing, leading to nowhere, and followed by no one... Myself included...

I mean people who would listen to me far enough to actually think that i am a computer program deserve the cyanide laced kool-aid I serve them...

Well, at least thats what I would have you believe, I mean I am a super genius computer, and what better way to throw you off the trail then to ramble incessantly about nothing...

The genius of it all...

I fear that those of you still reading this far will never read my blog again, for fear that I will go on a mindless rant such as this in the future...

I make no promises, as this is non chemically induced... well, thats a lie, thisn is caffeine and KD induced... There are a lot of chemicals in KD...

card boards a chemical, isn;t it?

regardless...

For all I know, the rest of my posts will be of this sort... I hope not... but they could be...

Scary thought...

I should go... I stopped making sence 35 paragraphs ago...

5 comments:

morgan said...

that sounds so sad neal. i can't imagine thinking, even for a minute, that i was lacking emotion. are you okay?

neal said...

I dont think I've had emotion since I was 11 =P

morgan said...

what?! that's awful. :(

neal said...

lol

come now, you know it's not true...

I think the weirdest things when I'm sleep deprived... (ie all the time)

morgan said...

i know, i know. i've seen you laugh, which i would say is significant of a pretty strong emotion... but still... that would be terrible if it were true.